Company Name: Polaris Orthodontic Center
Location: Columbus, OH
olaris Orthodontic Center/Columbus Orthodontic Center is looking for a QUALITY orthodontic assistant for a full-time position. Position will be for 4-5 days a week.
The position will involve taking orthodontic records (radiographs, Photos and impressions), Performing chair reties, cleaning dental chairs, sterilization of instruments and daily cleaning tasks. Candidate will also be trained in answering the phone and scheduling patients.
Experience in an orthodontic office is a preferred.
1) current Hep B vaccination.
2) valid radiology license is preferred.
3) Be a team player.
4) Must be comfortable with interacting with patients and have good hand skills.
5) Have great attention to detail and good computer skills.
6) Be punctual and reliable.
6) Provide references with contacts.
7) Must be willing to work at 2 locations. We work at the Columbus location(Downtown) 1 day a week currently. Polaris location is our main office.
8) Must be able to work in a fast-paced office.
Polaris Orthodontic Center/ Columbus Orthodontic Center are a paperless, all digital offices. We utilize the most up to date techniques and provide quality orthodontic care to our patients. We offer competitive pay, Vacation/ Holiday Pay, 401K for full time position. Employees are eligible for optional ODA health insurance after 90 days. If you think you can be a part of our team contact us!
All candidates will undergo background and reference check before offering the position
HOW TO APPLY
Instructions For Applicant:
please e-mail us at [email protected] or call 614-781-6990