Company Name: Dublin Dental Care
Location: Dublin Ohio
Certification Requirements: Radiology
Fun! Compassionate. Innovative. Loyal.
At Dublin Dental Care we pride ourselves in having Core values that help ensure that our patients are receiving the highest quality of care. We treat all of our patients as though they are family, and truly love hearing about their lives outside of our office. Our staff is constantly striving to learn from each other and help each other grow professionally. If you have a positive attitude and are wanting to grow professionally you are undoubtedly a great fit for our dental family!
Dental Assistant at Growing Modern Practice! (FT) (Dublin, Ohio).
Dental Assistant wanted at growing modern dental practice in Dublin, Ohio. The practice is looking for a confident and positive dental assistant equipped with not only excellent clinical skills but a high standard of patient care, communication and service skills. This position will be part-time. Candidates must be available two Saturdays a month and some evenings.
Required skills for the position include:
• Radiology certified, and competent in the exposure of digital radiographs.
• Basic Life Support/CPR certified.
• Ability to confidently assist hygienists and doctors in charting existing restorations, treatment needs, and periodontal measurements.
Ability to confidently assist in procedures such as:
• Composite fillings.
• Crown preparations and seating (natural teeth and implants).
• Denture works up and delivering.
• Fabrication and delivery of whitening trays.
• Fabrication and delivery of occlusal guards.
• Impressions (alginate, preferably as well as VPS and polyether).
• Familiarity with implant dentistry and related procedures.
• Confidence in patient education on the aforementioned procedures is also necessary.
• Candidates possessing the following skills may have an advantage but these skills are not required for application:
• Sealant/Coronal polishing certified a PLUS.
• Eaglesoft experience a PLUS.
• Candidates must be motivated, and passionate about dentistry and willing to learn and adapt to the high standards and processes of the practice.
HOW TO APPLY
Instructions For Applicant:
Please send a resume along with a cover letter to [email protected] if you think you would be a great addition to our dental family.