Company Name: Dublin Dental Care
Location: Dublin, Ohio
Certification Requirements: Radiology and CPR
Experience Required: willing to train
Dental Assistant at Growing Modern Practice! (FT) (Dublin, Ohio).
Dental Assistant wanted at growing modern dental practice in Dublin, Ohio. The practice is looking for a confident and positive dental assistant equipped with not only excellent clinical skills but a high standard of patient care, communication and service skills. This position will be part-time. Candidates must be available two Saturdays a month and some evenings.
Required skills for the position include:
• Radiology certified, and competent in the exposure of digital radiographs.
• Basic Life Support/CPR certified.
• Ability to confidently assist hygienists and doctors in charting existing restorations, treatment needs, and periodontal measurements.
Ability to confidently assist in procedures such as:
• Composite fillings.
• Crown preparations and seating (natural teeth and implants).
• Denture works up and delivering.
• Fabrication and delivery of whitening trays.
• Fabrication and delivery of occlusal guards.
• Impressions (alginate, preferably as well as VPS and polyether).
• Familiarity with implant dentistry and related procedures.
• Confidence in patient education on the aforementioned procedures is also necessary.
• Candidates possessing the following skills may have an advantage but these skills are not required for application:
• Sealant/Coronal polishing certified a PLUS.
• Eaglesoft experience a PLUS.
• Candidates must be motivated, and passionate about dentistry and willing to learn and adapt to the high standards and processes of the practice.
HOW TO APPLY
Instructions For Applicant:
Please e-mail your updated resume and a cover letter to [email protected] if you are interested in joining our dental family!