We are looking for an Orthodontist Assistant to join the Candid™ team to support our Orthodontists and patients.
We’re building a best-in-class consumer/healthcare brand and are looking for an Orthodontist Assistant who will be responsible for triaging patient care and supporting clinical training and development. We are looking for a highly effective person that excels at both clinical knowledge and effective communication.
You will report directly to our Support Manager of Operations in our Columbus HQ and will partner with Orthodontist, Clinical, Studios, and Lab teams.
What You’ll Do
- Clinically support the orthodontist(s) in all aspects of patient care both individually and alongside doctor(s).
- Use technology to monitor patient progress through treatment.
- Triage patient Clinical concerns and work with the doctor to provide the patient clear direction on the next steps.
- Communicate with patients and families about orthodontic treatment as directed by the doctor(s).
- Responsible for patient charting using patient management software.
- Assist training team in the development of Clinical training curriculum.
Pay & Perks
- Benefits, 401k, and other perks
- Snacks, coffee, and cold brew!
- Company paid parking or bus pass
- Significant discount on our customized treatment plans and aligners
- You will grow a lot here. You’ll be surrounded by employees with deep experience in their field, who have a strong passion for doing great work and constantly learning.
We continuously strive to create and maintain a diverse and inclusive environment and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, this organization participates in E-Verify.