Company Name: Pure Smiles-Delaware
Location: Delaware, OH
Education Requirements: Certified Dental Assistant
Certification Requirements: Current and active radiographer’s certificate, certified in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS); IV sedation preferred
Experience Required: New grad or experienced DA
– Pay Starting at: $18 p/hr.
– Benefits: Health, Dental and Vision insurance; paid vacation; paid sick days; 7 paid holidays; uniform/clothing allowance; 401k and 401k matching; new teammate exam/xray/cleaning, and much much more!
– Full-time (M:8a-6p; T:8a-6p; W:8a-5p; TH:8a-3p; F:Closed
NO WEEKENDS OR LATE NIGHTS – True work/life balance!
Be part of a family-owned, private practice that is a rapidly growing company and prides itself in using state-of-the-art technology. We have a fun, team-oriented work environment and provide you the opportunity to work alongside kind and caring owners, doctors, assistants and administrators. In addition, you will be paired with a mentor and a trainer who is invested in you and your success!
Pure Smiles-Delaware is offering an exciting career opportunity for a talented, motivated Dental Assistant. You will:
– be an integral part of our dynamic team of dental health care professionals
– possess a radiographer’s certificate and are certified in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) and Basic Life Support (BLS)
– have Cerec experience
– assist the doctor with all procedures
– take impressions and make temporary crowns
– administer nitrous oxide to patients
– assist the dentist with dental emergencies, taking photos, x-rays, and conducting preliminary tests
– assess emergencies; remain familiar with emergency protocols
– work in an interdisciplinary setting/team
– Full-time position (4 days per week)
– Paid time off, paid sick days, 7 paid holidays, 401(k) and 401(k) matching, quarterly bonus opportunities, continuing education, uniform allowance, flexible schedules, a new teammate exam and MUCH MORE!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO:
– are a certified dental assistant OR have experience as a dental assistant
– want to make a positive, lasting difference in the lives of our patients through high quality dentistry
– are passionate, pursue continuous growth, possess gratitude, and have an abundance mindset
– possess a current and active radiographer’s certificate
– possess experience using cerec same-day crowns
– approach each day with motivation, determination and confidence
– possess excellent communication skills
– focus their energies on our wonderful patients!
– are skilled in using Google and Open Dental
– are reliable and able to build trust with patients
– thrive in a culture of empowerment, advanced technology and education
– enjoy working on a team and having fun!
If this is you, Pure Smiles-Delaware is your match!
HOW TO APPLY
Instructions For Applicant:
Send your resume to one of our recruiters at:
– [email protected]
– [email protected]
Apply on Indeed.com (look for Pure Smiles)
We are located at: 833 W. William Street, Delaware, OH 43015